The Office of Student Financial Aid is responsible for helping students with applying for financial assistance through state and federal programs, loans, scholarships, and grants.
- FAFSA – Your first step in applying for financial aid is to fill out a FAFSA form from this site.
- Mason Scholarships and Outside Scholarships – Check these sites for available scholarships.
- Loans – Check this site for information on loans available through both the Federal Government and outside lenders.
- Federal Work Study – Check this site for information about the Federal Work Study program available at Mason.
- Federal Student Loans – Go here to file your master promissory note and do your entrance interview/counseling.