How To Predict Transfer Credit
Mason’s Office of Admissions provides a search engine containing all previously evaluated credit from other institutions. By consulting this resource, one can reasonably predict what courses will transfer and what equivalent Mason courses they will count for.
To predict transfer credit:
- Navigate to the Office of Admissions home page
- Select “Undergraduate Students” at the bottom of the page
- Next, select “Transfer”
- Select “Evaluation of Transfer Credit”
- Next, select “Transfer Credit Search Engine”
- Select the state from which you are transferring and the name of the school where you obtained your credits.
- From the course drop down you may view an individual course or select “View All” to see a complete list. Courses in the left hand column have been previously evaluated by the Office of Transfer Admissions and those listed in the right hand column will be the Mason equivalent that was awarded.