How To Register with a Wait List Override
To register with a Wait List Override follow the steps below:
- Navigate to Patriot Web and login with your NetID and password.
- Select Student Services and then on Registration
- Click on: “Registration Status and Time Ticket, Override Notification, Wait List Position
- You should check your wait list status daily in anticipation of an override, as once it is given you only have 72 hours to register for the course (this includes weekends). Additionally, an automated e-mail from the Registrar’s Office will notify you of your wait list override once an override has been granted.
- Before you can add yourself into the class that you have an override for, you must first drop yourself from the wait list.You will have three calendar days to do this before you are removed from the wait list and your override will be given to the next person.
- Click on Register, Add, or Drop Classes
- Enter in the CRN for the course that you wish to register for and click Submit Changes to Register
Note: The override will allow you to register for the class despite its status as full and/or closed.