The Office of the Registrar maintains student academic records including issuing transcripts and verification of student status, conducts registration and awards degrees, handles domicile status of admitted students and administers veterans’ educational benefits.
- University Catalog – The university catalog will show you university academic policies, student’s rights and responsibilities, and all programs of study offered by the university.
- Calendar – Check here for important dates and deadlines, the semester registration schedule, and the final exam schedule.
- Domicile Decisions – for information regarding domicile decisions, in-state guidelines, active duty military and dependents, and other special programs for non-residents, check out this site.
- Senior Citizens – If you are a Virginia resident over the age of 60 wanting to take classes at Mason, find information here.
- Certifications – Current and former students, plus employers and educational institutions can use this site to get information on how to obtain official verification of a student’s status with the university.
- Veterans – Use this site to get information on using your GI benefits at Mason.